The surroundings of Kocierz Hotel&SPA provide plenty of tourist attractions that will not allow anyone to be bored.
- Inwałd Park – consisting of a dinosaur park, a park of miniatures, the John Paul II Garden, a medieval fortress and a Mini Zoo
- Energylandia is Poland's largest family entertainment park located in Zator. The park offers several dozen attractions, which are located in the area of several dozen hectares. It is intended for people of any age, both children, adolescents and adults.
- Zatorland – with a park of mobile dinosaurs and parks of fairy tales, insects and mythologies
- Żywiec Brewery Museum - one of the largest and most modern facilities of this type in Poland. Located in the former lounger cellars of brewery.
- The Żar Mountain - a very popular summit in the Little Beskid mountains. From the top you can admire a beautiful panorama of the area and the water reservoir of the Porąbka – Żar pumped-storage hydroelectricity. You can also use the near toboggan run. A big attraction is to see the paragliders taking off from the top.
- Oświęcim – the seat of the German concentration and death camp Auschwitz-Birkenau
- Wadowice - the home town of Pope John Paul II
- Kalwaria Zebrzydowska – with the Monastery and Basilica of Our Lady of Angels and 42 chapels and churches
- Bobrowski Palace in Andrychów - a defensive manor house. One of the conventions of the Bar Confederation took place there
- Wieliczka with its historic salt mine and Kraków (Cracow) with many magnificent monuments
- Lanckorona – with its historic market square buildings and castle ruins
- Bielsko - Biała – with many architectural monuments
- The castle in Cieszyn
- The Porąbka Dam – a water dam built in 1928–1937 in Międzybrodzie Bialskie. It is damming the waters of the Soła River, forming the Międzybrodzkie Lake. By the dam there is a hydroelectric power station.
- Żywiec Ethnographic Park in Ślemień - it is a model of the urban layout and buildings of the Beskid village